Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My First Blogspot Blog

Well, well, here I am disembarking into the world of Blogspot.com. My good IT guru friend Mr. Jake Mitchell got me into the idea of using Blogspot.com. Be sure to check out his life and times blog at http://jacobmmitchell.blogspot.com/.

I’ve had other websites, but this is my first official blog on an official blog site. So what do I hope to acquire from this blog you might ask? I’m not really sure yet. But I figure what the heck, it’s free, so why not? Hopefully in the future I'll have some pictures posted, maybe some travel videos, and who know's what else technology will allow me to waste my time configuring, playing with, and otherwise just having fun with.

I find it very unlikely, but maybe my wife Rebecca will even join in on the fun. Only time will tell, so keep checking back to see any changes I might make. Until next time, feel free to browse some of my other info at http://jeffarrington.com/.

later-

1 comment:

Jake Mitchell said...

Bring your hard drive tomorrow